View Single Post
Old 27-01-2023, 04:11 AM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel this is true from Blue Tiger and her Mom

"I was warned not to try to free her, that letting her out into the greater realm would be terrifying for her until she was ready."

I believe we are two fold in being, we are Soul and we are Spirit. The Soul is a vastness of many lifetimes or of many incarnations we are given at the time of our birth. When we are born we are then what becomes Spirit in our passing in this that is what a Medium makes contact with after death and that houses whom we were in life, our essence and experiences.

I never cross over anyone that is not ready and I never force anyone over. I so feel they at times have things to sort out and need help in doing so first that closure never found in life or at times answers never found in life. Then they can move on.

When it comes to what we call mental illness I am on that fence at times on the "illness" part of it all like with a physical illness or disability we have it is a part of our life makeup. It is maybe simply whom we are and we learn to deal with it not heal it most times. Work within our limitations not being cured of it as we well know at times a growth will come back again and again.

I so have been learning from the passing of my EX (and yes I embrace his Earth Bound sufferings) as he is not ready to go nor is the Universe or any Medium I know able to let him go til he hears what is said about him the truth needs to be heard we are told.

He in time will cross over but for now he has to know what he did to so many and to me and his family first. To know why with memorial pages for him there are no comments or memories, no memorial or donations. There sadly are a few "likes" he is gone from the living. This is something I would not wish on anyone, I do have a heart....but too its in higher hands than mine.

Will he heal in crossing, I feel yes but will come back with what we call Karmic Debts to work on. He will still hold onto that essence to learn I hope from his wrongs and behavior.

If it was all Love and Light even in crossing what would there to be to gain ? How would we ever evolve a Soul ?

Never have I ever had such an experience and never do I want it again with a death of someone but too I trust in the process of the Universe and its plan.

Lynn