View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 08:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Do they wander around the physical plane as a very confused disembodied entity? Do they find themselves on a lower astral plane in a very confusing self-created astral environment? Or are they removed to a place of healing where they can be treated? I don't recall much in the after-death literature about this.

Peace

I can only relate my mother's "experience." She was an alcoholic and suffered from depression, anxiety, and was a very unattached parent.

Many years after she passed, I began using meditation practices, and I found her. She was in a "hospital" of sorts. Her room consisted of her own private world, from which she would be released as soon as she was ready to accept the reality of its existence. She was tended to there, and given any comfort she requested, as her soul worked on healing the emotional trauma and guilt she felt. As her guilt was extreme, she had locked herself in a stark cold white room that felt like ice. I was warned not to try to free her, that letting her out into the greater realm would be terrifying for her until she was ready.

After several visits from me, during which I forgave her and expressed my child-like love for her, she blossomed into the beautiful soul she had always truly been.

As time is irrelevant over there, there is no rush to heal. Everything in its proper time.