View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I've experienced that too only to me the black shadow stayed just like that but as it was in the corner of my eye I thought it could not be .I do think they can slow down, I've seen that too and I've seen them not being able to trespass, I've seen short versions of them and adult versions.
I definitely should meditate more because I know that helps. So that’s some thing I’m going to try to work on. I also typically see a lot more activity when I’m laying in bed with my eyes closed. I’m not asleep yet and I feel very relaxed so that’s typically when everybody comes to me. I even see things that don’t look very nice. Last night in particular there were a couple entities that came to me that didn’t appear to be very nice entities or people. I’ve never really done anything about it but I’m thinking maybe I should sage once in a while or keep some crystals by my bedside to keep those types of people away. The only thing I do is just assertively tell them to leave my space.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-08-2022 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences