View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Also to answer OPs question, yes for me it's been mostly Andromedans, Sirians, Pleiadians & Arcturians.

And yea i get signs & synchronicities from them an see ufos.

If you don't mind me asking OP, why are you asking this question? have you recently had some experiences?

I feel a very strong connection to a group that I know I'm "NOT" part of. I did learn through a Shaman I have gone to exactly what groups I am a part of and belong to DNA wise when he did an energy clearing and chakra alignment on me. He read my energy as a grid one part at a time.
This man definitely was the real deal, I could go on more about this but will save that for another time....too much to mention.

Anyhow, it seems that this other group has accepted me as one of their own. This is because back in March of 2016 I had performed a spirit release of a young girl who belonged to this group (little did I know at the time) and was trapped for nearly 100 years before I helped guide her home (I have pics of this release as well). This bond was formed out of a thankfullness I was told.

Anyhow the shaman I visited explained to me that this group had accepted me into their fold "so to speak" and I do have daily signs from them sort of a camraderie of acceptance. They would be fine to keep me with them but realize in doing so it would hold me back, they are trying to ammend their own ascension out of the top of the 4th dimension. So as crazy as it sounds they reluctantly knew by wanting me with them I was being held back to where they were which was not fair to me in my growth. So they let me move on. I do get signs from them constantly each day so I feel they sort of look out for me.