View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 02:34 AM
SerpentQueen

Uma and Proktopon, I thank you for this thread. It has been invaluable to me, watching from the sidelines. It's like you two are the argument in my own head. LOL

Uma, I've spent a lot of time these last few days going through your web site, and I absolutely love it. You write beautifully, and clicking on the button every day to get a new card has been an amazing experience - every day has told me just the right message I needed, at that moment. Like magic.

I think what Proktopon is saying, is that you need no guru. Sri V-whats' his name... he's wonderful. Totally get why you appreciate his energy. We all need teachers in our journey. I'm just sensing................

You don't need him anymore.

Prokopton, I'm drawn in particular by what you've been saying about how the serpent images don't necessarily mean kundalini. That was my first guess, what they meant, when I first started seeing dragons and serpents everywhere I went, and started to research it. But yeah, regardless of what I read, my gut has been saying it's that... but more than that. There's, of course, the serpent eating it's tale, the beginning and the end. There's the serpent being cast down to hell (on the cross) but that to me is also about kundalini.. or Aeons sinking lower into materiality. It is a durable symbol, with many meanings.

I'm tired, so I probably shouldn't be posting tonight. So I'll stop there. Really, this was mostly meant as a big thanks!