View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 04:58 AM
1being

Exclamation how to disconnect active psychic connections

disclosure: serious & unpleasant. if you're easily bothered, upset or disturbed --- please do not read.

-----

i'm not at all confused in any way. i understand precisely what i experience. i'm not CON-fused, i am simply FUSED.

my mind is wired, connected to very specific minds of others... i know who the people are. i know when they're thinking of me and i know what they think.

i have to figure out HOW to cut these people off, to sever and disconnect these "silver chords", these wires.

i'm tired of being abused in my mind. i'm tired of being abused on the other side, too. it's not like i can walk up to these people and ask them nicely to not abuse. in fact one of them, who is just as aware as i am of our mental connection, told me straight to my face ever so tauntingly ... that there isn't anything i can do to stop him and that it's my problem, not his. i've concluded that he is completely criminally insane.

i don't like psyche anymore. i wish mine wasn't "on". is there a way to turn it off? psyche "drugs" DON'T WORK. i should know, i've swallowed dozens of them for 2 decades.

i don't want to hear or see on the inside of my mind, ever again. there has to be a way to sever the ties to other minds.

if you plan to reply, please DO REFRAIN from using psychiatric terms & diagnostics. much thanks.