View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuliana
It resulted in a bad financial situation as well as still having to deal with the remnants of some very despicable people and events. It also resulted in a shift in career path, due to the money situation, that left me in a miserable job that (1) I hate and (2) is totally removed from what I feel are my calling or talents. It is also very unhealthy due to the high stress level. Lastly, I have ended up entangled in so many trickle down problems from small to large that somehow can be traced to this situation.

(There are even sort of silly things like I really want to rid my house of anything that reminds me of that situation. I need the time to do this and I don't have the time because of the job and I have the job because of the situation and AUGHHHH.)

Any ideas are welcome.

To answer the last bit, you had time to write this post....now take that same little bit of time to clean your home. Just as day to day living creates physical garbage, empty boxes, old banana peels, crumpled paper, they also produce mental and emotional garbage. Empty hopes, blackened attitudes and crumpled feelings accumulate, no matter how healthy and tidy you are. And the more sensitive you are, the more debris we collect.

Physically, getrid of old, unnecessary, outdated, disorganized useless stuff surroundingyou. If something no longer serves you,donate it back to the universe, (Goodwill, Salvation Army, Thrift Stores) where it can benefit another and continue to dosome good. Getting rid of the clutterwill help you to start focusing on what you want and bring into your life.

Mentally, creatively do the same thing in your mind. You could try and imagine that your home is overflowing with garbage....what does it look like, keep a mental note of that....whatever the symbols show you, let them rise up from your subconscious to your conscious mind. As the garbage surfaces, throw it in a heavy duty garbage bag. Maybe you only need one, maybe you'll need twenty. When done lug it out to the garbage and watch it thrown on the truck and hear the compactor grinding away. When all done walk back into your house and notice there's more bounce in your step. Your mind feels free and light. Your heart breathes more easily.

Another idea is to take a shower and imagine any limiting, defeating and depressing feelings or beliefs being rinsed away. Watch the emotions that are not yours swirling down the drain away from you. Let the purifying water cleanse you with love and energy.

Hope this helps