View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:17 PM
awakenow

Hi Tuliana
My heart goes out to you. I am 48 yrs old. I had a period of 10 years in my working life where I tried so hard to make a positive difference to the (government - environmental) organisation and all that seemed to happen was a lurched from one conflict to the next. The further it went the more manipulative, negative people I seemed to attract.

I remember walking up the short hill to the office one day and I physically struggled to place one foot in front of the other. I was quite depressed, my money seemed to just disappear down a black hole and my health was in danger.

My life began to turn around when I changed my attitude and consciously started to love everyone and everything. I let go of the outcomes I thought were important and focused on forgiving all the people that seemed to making poor decisions for the planet and people. I chose to walk away from that situation, focus on new directions which my heart indicated and simplify my life for a while. I found that money sorted itself out and I started to attract people beneficial to my journey. 4 years on, I appreciate the lessons I learned (and even the people who forced those lessons on me) but don't miss my old life for one second.

Tuliana, all I can give you is the hope of one positive story. I have every faith that your beautiful soul will find a more joyful path at the right time.
Love and hugs