View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Master

Feedback for angelic star

I do indeed have a male boss - and I'm sure he's pleased as punch because my caseload is high but because I'm new, I'm not earning commission like the others yet... so when my caseload is high, he (as business owner) earns the most money!!

I reached out to other clinicians (outside of work) recently; they've all expressed that they are happy for me to ask them questions etc. I just need to start using these resources - as I will indeed get more flexibility and support.

It's possible that your reading is saying my work mentor may be more nurturing than I currently anticipate, but I'm not willing to bet any money on that just yet...!!

Reading for angelic star

* RWS
General reading

Judgement, King of Wands rev, advice: 8 of Wands rev

Going with the obvious, the words "DECISION TIME!" are popping into my head. The court card makes me think it's to do with a person - typical attributes for this card indicate someone a bit brash, lots of energy, big dreams and talks them up a lot, but sort of not really organsed/focused enough to pull it all off.

For advice, you're being warned to stall. I feel like either new information will come in soon that you need, or that here are too many things on your plate to deal with that it's too difficult to make a clear cut decision right now.

Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

Q: If I continue as I am, will I find new love by the end of the year?

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months?