View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 04:21 AM
Knower

Hi iamthat

Good to have your reply. I accept your disagreement, cause we may be in different discipline systems which may have different understanding or expressions of the same thing.

I understand what you said about Etheric. The "etheric body" you mentioned could be the whole/complete meridian system throughout the body, and the etheric matter could be the energy itself which we called life energy or Qi which stores and moves within the energy channel/nadis/meridians.

It is true that acupuncture points are found on various meridians, and each points has a comparatively larger size of space which is able to store and transfer of more life energy/etheric matter/Qi to support the body parts that they connects via energy channel/nadis/meridians .

Meridians do connect with each other, as I said they are tunnel-shaped continuous spaces and they are symmetrical, these are the base of acupuncture.

I also agree that what we are discussing about etheric, life energy, Qi, nadis, etc. are currently out of the reach of science, they are summaries of human experiences of facts.

liuyiacmt