View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Duality is certainly not as much as and illusion and denial of truth, as your above is.

Basically your answer/reply/response all is an illusion of mind. That means your nonduality also is also an illusion of mind.

Why you would deny that, based on your pathways of illusional mind, is not clear.

You need to go back and address each my givens as stated. When you find one the does not exist as our observed reality, please share some rational, logical common sense to invalidate them.

I presume you have mind/concept of what observed reality is exactly/specifically. Maybe you deny our commonally held, by most of humanity, observations of reality.

I'm suspicious of any humans intentions that deny observations of reality. You dont understand why most would be suspicious of your intentions beyond being contradictory as a pathway to get attention.

The duality mentioned here is that created by words and labels.

Since for most people , the thinking and emoting process works non-stop, the world is seen incessantly in dualistic terms.

This is something unnecessary, and seeing things without the thought process is what nonduality is all about. There is nothing more to it.

If you need to label and categorise somethings for practical purposes you do so employing thought. But after the task is done, you ought to switch it off, or else you will keep on being stuck in your thought process divorced from existential reality, and fail to enjoy the beauty of the full moon, sunset and flowers.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon