View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 02:33 AM
Suspended

Plants

So.... I am a newbie on this site and in no way want to disagree or be seen as causing controversy with more experienced members here.

When it comes to answering the question of the OP there are many things to be considered. First and foremost is the happiness and wellbeing of any given plant. Plants are quite used to thriving without the input of elementals 'little people' 'Faeries' or whatever you want to call them. The presence and intervention of such entities in the growth cycle of a plant is a rare but welcome bonus But in this day and age it is rare .Plants do just fine without this intervention.
I do not believe you can encourage elemental life to come and bless you. They will come when they will come. However you can encourage within yourself a better way of consuming, of being, of doing less harm to this planet than perhaps previously you were.
When some form of harmony is achieved (even just locally) then good things will follow.

If you have any doubt about the existence of the 'Little People 'I can totally assure there is no need for doubt. But they do not really help us or even plants. They are kind of out of here and we are not.