View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Master
During the time I think this energy imbalance started, I remember going to bed, closing my eyes and seeing the black void and clouds of red energy spinning fast out the "hole" (third eye).

I still see this now, but not usually red energy--it's usually white "thoughtform" type clouds and not nearly at the velocity of spin as I remember then. (It was like a drunk bed-spinning kind of feeling.)

Question 3: So, assuming this was caused by entry of and keeping too long Source energy in the body (brain), is it more likely this was a re-release of the Source energy, or actually purging my own "conditioned" energy?

This seems like a chicken-egg kind of thing to me. At the time, I was physically as well as emotionally out of whack. [I remember having white growth on my tonsils for 4 years even though my dad was a doc. He could never take the tonsils out because they were always inflammed, which was probably a good thing in the long run.] So, that is already an indication of blockage in the throat chakra (not being heard).

But is it more likely the Source energy directly damaged that chakra or that the damage to it came first, then trapping Source energy in the head?

I know this is kind of out of what you like to comment on--the whys.

Lora