View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 02:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
You are welcome.

Way too many questions for just 1 person, my person to answer when your own person does not answer the simple question who exactly is "we" , "we", "we", "we", "we".

Are you having several personalities or just 1 or are you just way too keen to be and fit in a group of people and maybe on your expense?. Something to reflect upon.

Yes, that's true what I believe in regards to a "golden age"; same understanding as yours, up to each individual to make it happen then, experience this.

Why do all mentioned by you, without being clarified who exactly these are, focus on something external such as "material abundance" -from here you can understand how "spiritual" they and extend of this "spirituality.

Your physical plane which is obviously "superficially perfect" is your reality, what you may have created, if not created, adopted and accepted as such and in which you obviously live in.

Just because your physical plane or realm is "superficially perfect" that, this goes for everyone else and that this is how it is for all.

Maybe you have been incarnated to learn, among others, this and this is one of the lessons to be learned by you in this life.

I'm sorry, I really appreciate your response - but I didn't understand any of this. Not one word. I appreciate the time you took to respond though. Thank you