Thread: Spirit talk
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by truetospirit
But why does the soul not drive the body towards that destination? A thought had crossed my mind, that the soul without body does not have the power to manifest the good faith in the people. This combined effort of the spirit with body can guide the onward movement towards God realization.

What we call “the soul” does drive the body towards a greater spiritual awareness. But most people are at war with themselves and they do not listen to interior guidance. We often get in the way of our own spiritual development. God seeks me much more than I could ever seek God.

In my opinion planet Earth is a planet of awakening; all of the elements are here for us to grow ourselves. Beings reincarnate here because they can do spiritual work with a human body that they are unable to do without a human body.

The Great Work of humanity is self transformation; going from homo sapiens to homo spiritualists. The process is automatic but can be speeded up if we get out of our own way. What we give our attention to will grow.

I am a center of expression, a translucent being, which has an incredibly clear presence. We often taint that clarity of being with all sorts of hues. Hues that can be seen in our aura. The human central nervous system allows us to ride the kundalini wave, that coiled like serpent which helps us raise our consciousness.

The foundation of experience is feeling, or touch, because what we feel we are in touch with. We are all connected on a sublime level, growing more and more into the oneness of our being. Touch is the foundation of all of our senses.

When a person says that they don’t feel anything it does not mean that they are feeling nothing, as there is no such thing as nothing. We go from a coarse existence to and extremely fine existence, which may feel and seem like “nothing.”