View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 03:47 PM
asearcher

Hi, sorry, me again. when i first read through what you had first written i saw this old, older man and i thought it was him..it came up when i read of the homes-arrangements .now that you describe you uncle - could it have been him i saw and not the 30 year old friend, cousin? i too saw two people, man and female in a kitchen and a fight with words and i saw a door and the feeling to the kind of area, how it look like, but not gonna write about it, then i got the female and something about her smile or teeth, like hiding her teeth. very sweet, little humble, has humor, don't think too much of herself, is simple and does not know her truth worth. saw her hair color but not gonna write it.

i don't know what any of this means, perhaps not anything. and then i would really be making an ace of myself ha ha. it has happen just lately that i get sudden images but don't know why.

My mom would only one time tell me she knew who i was going to introduce to her next day even though she in reality would have no idea how that person look or what that person was like - she just knew, but when i ask her how it was possible she would not answer me, and she was right on.But I could be dead wrong. i got the smile and the teeth thing when i thought of writing you that you should start dating.

about the 30 year old... does he have double reasons for everything? that he presents one reason - to be his one and only reason - but you discover he has yet another reason, a second agenda to things? this can be tricky to find out about and it will take time before or if you will. does he wear really blue jeans and whitish kind of belt? if he is pressured or not pressured - will he make up lies? be watchful for that, he will forget himself but he will never no matter what confess to have told a lie?

if you are to write back to me non of this make sense i won't mind, it will just prove to me that it is imagination and i should not think something of it. it will actually help me. i have both things going on in my family, gifted ones and crazy ones, and both ha ha.

could also be because i have increased doing meditation why these sudden images come up, very fast - like 1-2 second. Could just be random.

please, take care

PS by the way if you are in your 30s then you have important years ahead of you and should make the most of it and not let this so called cousin, friend tie you up. sorry if i am so tough on him. i understand if you feel cut in two about it, feel like defending him and loving him, but the little voice inside you is telling you something is wrong, right?

i just see you being a kind person and you are being taken advantage of and I don't like it.