View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 03:32 AM
Deactivated Account
"If so, is it a linear progression, as in one lifetime you were bad/evil, the next lifetime you were a little less bad/evil, and after a few lifetimes you're a lightworker? Is that how it works, or is it a random thing like one lifetime you could be at a certain level of advancement, next lifetime you could be a completely different level that doesn't depend on where you were at spiritually when you died?"

I don't see how it would make sense for it to be a linear progression. If you were bad in ome lifetime, and this is just my opinion, then you were bad in one lifetime. Perhaps you hadn't been bad in others. Perhaps you have. I believe in Karma in the Hindu sense. It is all a matter of advancement. Just being "bad" doesn't mean per se you're less along than someone who is "good". It's all a matter of lessons being learned and understanding and working out past life karma. Understand however there is current life karma and karma from your past whether that is distant from a past life or simply a few years, months, days ago.

I was a killer in my past life. Before that I was a soldier. Before that a royal. But now I'm working out the karma from all my past lives as well as this current one. I also learned many lessons from all lifetimes beforehand. I find the one where I was "bad" had some of the most valuable lessons one could learn.