View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSky704
About spirits not being able to tell the future, another medium told me that, and I got mad at her. I don’t believe that to be true as many things spirits have told me has came true to a tee. They see everything what’s going on, and they have access to knowledge the living don’t. If somebody could explain why things have happened exactly the way spirit has told me I’m happy to listen to your explanation

I'm not questioning what you've told us about your personal experience but that may be the exception rather than the rule.

Plainly the spirits who accompany you on your journey appear to know a great deal about what was planned and some of those foretold events have come to pass. But that doesn't mean it is necessarily similar for every individual.

There is no single, invariable future - the future is what eventually happens. We may plan much for ourselves before we incarnate but there is no guarantee the events will happen at all or turn out exactly as planned if they do. Some will - in your own case it seems like many have - but others will not.

I'm glad you're happy with what was foretold about future events in your life.