Thread: Consciousness
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Master

spiritual universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Smiles, science can not measure/detect the invisible spiritual matter of the one and only spiritual universe.
So untill they do, they will never understand what billions of earthlings experience of the spiritual world & our Soul'self including consciousness.

They will never understand how the brain truely works, and because of my phenomenally extraordinary spiritual experiences, i truely do not concern myself with scientific beliefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
there are phenomenal countless nbr of spheres within the heavens, before any of us can come anywhere close to knowing the christ entity. These individual spheres can take hundreds of years, for a person to raise one's spiritual Soul'self, radiant enough to be able to withstand the ever increasing incredible intensities within any of the spheres, from one sphere to the next.
That would be thousands upon thousands of earth years to even leave the sixth and last sphere of the natural spiritual heavens, before a person could think of trying to travers into the seventh & first sphere of the Holy kingdom.

And then there are 15 or so spheres in the holy kingdom before the spheres are said to become un numbered. And then it is said that no one can say how many more spheres are beyond all of that.

Hi Neil ,
Just wondering if at any point in time soul-self would ever acquire a form / shape again . As u yourself mentions that there are countless spheres and there should be such a possibility. This would match with your own assertion of 'one and only one' spiritual world above. Also there is question how the soul-self would meet the ever-increasing intensities of each sphere and demonstrate its capability & worthiness for each and next sphere.

I definitely believe that spiritual Soul'self should be radiant enough to be able to withstand the ever increasing incredible intensities within any of the spheres . And that would require some previous memory . But that memory could be sort of memory of key/important/relevant/summary/representative memory reflecting our true selves and that may not require us to remember minute/irrelevant/detailed / unimportant /second by second information of our life .

Does that resonate with you or your experiences are different. In any case , I respect your experience and insights.