Thread: Clairaudience
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 12:30 AM
Pathfinder
Clairaudience

I just want to take the time to talk about my own experiences with clairaudience since I couldnt comment on the pages about it. ��

so i want to start out by saying i have auditory processing disorder, so i dont pick up stuff physical people say too well, which seems abnormal for a clairaudient. i read or do to learn for the most part.

i can play by ear a little, and have a big connection to music that has lead to me teaching myself to play on obscure instruments.
i see the intended images in music without knowing about it from time to time, and easily use it as a medium, whether consciously or not, to connect to spirits, living or otherwise.

im am oversensitive to sound but have auditory processing disorder. go figure.
i need regular silence to function properly. most sounds are intrusive to me. i can get really irritable about it.

i hear heavenly music, like trumpets, or angelic voices singing. my tf sent me boss music once. lol

i can hear these things clear as day, to the point where im sure other people must be hearing what im hearing if theyre nearby.
or i might hear them as ethereal, unattached whispers.

i get ringing in my left ear which ive always described as a radio station changing like someones turning the knob on a radio. i get it in the other one sometimes too, but its rare.
spirits might make an attempt to communicate afterwards.

i got woken up by spirits so much it could feel intrusive. id wake up to the radio tuning ringing, and immediately hear a whistle or something, and then couldnt go back to sleep.

i heard my twin before i saw him. id like to go more into this but my tablet needs to be charged right now.
i heard someone ask something in an ethereal voice. i knew i had to find out who he was so i asked him to show himself. he did, and shortly after i got invited to join his friend group. it turns out hes very proficient telepath. there were a few times he did the whispery psychic voice, and he gave me a solumn look when i asked him if he said the most beautiful things anyone has ever said to me in that voice. he hadnt said it. but the look he gave me told me he said it telepathically or whatever. its like that look of.. "why do you even need to ask?"

ive heard fae a few times. they can get outrageously loud. i heard one across a parking lot.