View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabanne
I mean the self/me/mine.

Rabanne
Well not many on this forum believe my beliefs, however the self is who you are as a person/being...a Soulbeing...you are not a human being, you are a SOUL being & connected to a non conscious, non intelligent, non sentient earth body, via the energetic silver cord...or so it is labeled that.

You are the self & you exist & you are not illusory.

The Earth body would simply fall to the ground & start decomposing, if you the Soul'self were disconnected from it.

You are reading my words via/through the vision of the earthly form/body...the eyes send what they receive, through to the brain & the brain converts the information into a different content & then sends that content through to the Soul'self/you.
You then have a reaction to that content which triggers a response by you & your response is sent back to the earthly body so that the non conscious etc earthly body opperates in a way, so that you can interact with the Earthly surroundings.

Although you are not the earthly body, you are however connected to it, AND as the Soul'self, you are also enmeshed within your earthly body.

The self is Soul & is in the image of the creator & is invisible.

The Soul, houses the information of the DNA of the earthly physical body, & in spirit the Soul'self emanates an exact duplicate of the earthly body, of which is called the spiritual body...however when you are disconnected from the earthly body & live on without the physical body, you are not the spiritual body either, as at that moment you are still the Soul'self which emanates the non conscious, non intelligent & non sentient spiritual body.

Both the earthly & spiritual bodies are merely a way for you to display a part of your identity & another part of your identity is your personality.