View Single Post
Old 29-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I'm not trying to shot holes, there are already enough of them, but there is two side of every story, and I am only sharing my side, this is an experiment thread, not a dogmatic fundamentalist know all thread, give me proff, that is what I am after, scientific proff, if you can then I may think twice about what I have said.

I have already said that nobody is ever going to be able to give you one shred of evidence that proves or disproves astral projection. There are dozens of forums for people who don't believe in astral projection where you can share your thoughts with other people who haven't ever experienced astral projection and lack the knowledge to understand or know that it exists. There are no holes that exist in astral projection, only holes in your own personal opinion and beliefs of what astral projection is or isn't. Just because someone can't prove something to another person doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. When I was young I wouldn't of believed in astral projection either but thankfully age and experience have taught and shown me that it truly does exist. Vaguely speaking these forums are for people to share information and stories regarding astral projection, not for an open debate between the people who know the truth about astral projection and those who don't. There are countless other forums where you could attempt to shoot holes in things you haven't experienced with people in the same boat instead of attempting to belittle what others have experienced on these forums.

The only person that can prove or disprove astral projection to someone is their own self. Astral projection does not occur in the physical dimension and so it is impossible for someone to perform any test in the physical world to prove or disprove astral projection to the next person. To perform a test similar to what you have asked would require a totally different skill, that skill is called Remote Viewing. If you want to know if astral projection is real then you are going to have to put in the work to ensure that you experience for yourself. Someone who hasn't experienced it for themselves doesn't have the experience or the knowledge to have a realistic point of view in the debate whether astral projection exists or doesn't. There are a lot of intangible things in this world that have been proven to exist that hundreds or even dozens of years ago people said didn't and couldn't exist. Physicists have theorized that multiple dimensions exist and they are some of the most intelligent and educated people in the world. You are free to believe whatever your heart desires but someone who hasn't ever experienced astral projection for themselves only has an opinion, and opinions are single-minded and usually are what has holes.

So instead of someone unfoundedly discrediting something they have never experienced they should experience it for themselves and then they will begin to have the right and the knowledge to pass judgment. Until they do that they are only providing a baseless opinion and making it look as if they have nothing better to do than try and discredit what others experience has shown them. So I challenge you to fully experience astral projection for yourself and then I would be interested in hearing your opinion. By fully I don't mean one or two short projections, I mean full-blown astral experiences traveling from one plane to another, consorting with a multitude of different spiritual beings, and development of astral skills. Until a person has experienced those sort of things in the astral it's impossible for them to make a realistic judgment whether astral projection is real or not.

Last edited by Astral Explorer : 29-06-2013 at 04:34 PM.