View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Experiencer

WHY the ARTEMIS MOON MISSION WOULD GO BELLY UP ?

NASA's $28 billion ARTEMIS MOON MISSION's objective is to land the first WOMAN ASTRONAUT.

ACTUALLY OUR MOON MISSION is complete. We now know the

i. The Origin of the Moon from a silicon burning nuclei that broke out from the center of our Galaxy),

ii. Its Formation is explained through my 'Astro Relativity Theory' (a 20 page engineering Model)

iii. Its Age 14 billion years

iv. Its inhabitants are our dead Ancestors.

I offered NASA to share my over 80 discoveries, including the structure or the Face of the Universe ( Egg shape ) , Age (155.4 trillion years), Formation of Galaxies, Initiation of Fusion Reaction in Stars etc and requested them for Experimental Verification but they ignored it. These Experiments are far more important than sending a woman astronaut to moon.

Nature provides resources and fund to know it. Mis utilization of fund is not permitted. Instead of examining my Indian Cosmology, NASA went for a $ 10 billion LHC Experiment and faced failure.

Until now western scientists like Edition devoted their lives and resources in discoveries and inventions and therefore Nature made them successful. But now NASA has paid employees as scientists, who have ulterior motives and self interest.

As I have devoted my life, energy and money, Nature has made me the Captain and NASA and CERN to work for me for collecting information and evidences. If NASA does not listen to its Captain, Nature's laws would harass and withdraw success.