View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 12:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is a super nice experience!!! I know how incredible it is to meet beings from other worlds!! You are way more advanced than me!

I know that fear, every time I felt it, I was sent back into my body instantly, not just once I had this fear, you know, about my earthly body, once I thought that I've been gone for dozens of years and my body would have been in coma, this scared me so much that I jumped back into my body instantly!

Oh no, absultely everyone has the same equal ability to have their own cool Out of body experiences by having daily practice and being open to new adventures & frontiers.

It was a total positive suprise, I didn't planed or though about it - That had to be my higher self, or this leader friend.

Yes haha that fear of "losing my physical body forever" If I continue to be on this out of body state if you prolong it, because you're having so much fun and you may never want to come back into the hardship planet earth of struggle.

Well , I don't know if that fear is real or not, but I'm not going to risk it.

You know why?

Because having OBE's are not something like Near Death Experiences that occurs maybe 1 in a lifetime. OBE's can be self-initiated every week or 30 days at least, so you can still explore the universe meanwhile living "2 lives" at the same time.

So you can come back into that experience, because now you know the "address" of that reality and of the new people you met, in order to go or talk to them again.

You explore, see new things, get new addresses of places and people - So you can go there again by your own will.

But before getting cool new "adresses", you have to be open to your higher self, or a friend to guide you there, because you don't know what you don't know... and sincce you don't know the adress, how are you going to go there?

Exploring with friends is always fun, but other times you higher self will put you in a situation to win over your fears in order to progress in your being level.

The higher self knows what it's best for your development. I am grateful for have it as a silent mentor in both types of experiences, is just amazing to think about all of the new adventures that we will have to do, explore and learn.

The universe is very big, muli-dimensional and is always expanding out (including our own matter-universe), and who knows what fantastic things will be out there, galaxies far far away...It's just fantastic