View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

I don’t know why she never responded to my texts or emails. My guess is simply that I am a reminder of her life with me (and that I know her so well), and she wants to keep running away from that. It’s also possible that her email and phone have changed, but I doubt that. The only other option is what you said-that the man she is with is controlling and won’t let her respond. But I doubt that too, since the few times I have seen her, she completely ignores me.

I haven’t healed from her lying, her cheating, her leaving, or her destroying our life together. It’s been over 5 years since she left. I haven’t been with another woman. I haven’t touched another woman. I don’t want another woman. Yes, I wish I could just magically forget her and get over and past her, but that isn’t going to happen. I dream about her almost every single night. In some dreams we are together and happy; in some she is being cruel to me and with someone else; other dreams about her are purely sexual.

All day and all night, almost everything I see, hear, etc reminds me of her. And without being too graphic, whenever I pleasure myself, I think only of her.