View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Part 10 Touching the Source

I Awaken. I am. I am the center of the solar system. I reach out and touch the sacred planet Saturn (our systemic heart chakra) which is home to so many very advanced post human groups busy on their own paths, unknowable to us. From here I feel the essence, both major and minor, of each of the astrological rays, I sense the livingness of the distant constellations which source them and even the great ones who guide them.

These are the conditioners from afar, that arrive ready for blending, modification and re emission to the Earth (our systemic solar plexus chakra) and other planets. Of these, small portions are presented to each new physical babe as it takes it’s first breath because, besides air, ethereal energies which condition for life are also inhaled. Both the physical and the ethereal form respire continually. Did you know? This is way and the reason we must know the birth place and time before casting a chart. There is activity everywhere. I am. Time has now seemed to stop. There is another presence. I wait.

This is a confirmation of the goal. Those groups of souls who arrive here to work are those who have long since completed the cycle. They are the masters of the masters. It is from here that our angels are dispatched. Messengers from “God” to the Earth in ages past. Others, messengers from distant worlds appear here bringing, affirming, cycles of kinship. It is from this “place” that all purposes originate. This is the (our local, systemic) source.

The spiritual center of our star is the local point of creation. Here is the control apparatus for the entire solar system. Here is the portal through which high spiritual forces act upon lesser which are then transformed to the energies of the phenomenal universe of which we are so familiar. Not a single neutron is emitted from the sun that is un noticed by God.

Then the most amazing thing of all. I find next that the identity of the Lady is given me. She is simply the First Angel of the Source Heaven. Behind and below us on Earth we have always known her as Mother Earth. As the Earth is concerned, she is the Queen Mother of Angels. In some traditions she is the Queen of Heaven or the Queen of Angles. Hers is a position opposite the Creator Father. If we were to call her our Goddess we would be correct. If a Christian were to refer to her as the Mother of God they would be correct. She has many titles and names. She is Isis, Gaia, Frigga, Ninsun. In West Africa she is Asase Yaa. She is Ishtar/Astarte and Shakti. As I realize this I also suddenly understand that she who I though to be singular is but is not. The lady is the sum of her kind. She is essential, prime. There is no more apt way to say it. Yet as I seem to be suspended in this so distant and so high a place I feel that I am still home. The best way to describe it is to put it in terms of humility, selflessness, purity, uncomplicated “being”. May I stay here forever? We, who are privy to all this only because we are safely enclosed in the Lady’s aura, each of us, on our own, would see a different landscape. The proper way to become aware of the entirety of what is before us is to look with group eyes only. This we have managed to do. In the body of the great creative force we have traveled from the solar plexus, through the heart, to the head center…. Then returned.

Although I have been acclimated I am at my limit. I begin to return. Again a sense of rapid travel. And changes. After what seems a fast journey the Lady again appears. And I? I have been returned to my more familiar state of “we”. We suddenly realize that in even our human soul bodies we could not have entered the creative center of our solar system, our spiritual sun. So we joined with the Lady and became “one”. In this form we were able to go further than ever before. We are still not quite clear regarding the reason. Now we are, again, Big John, Anala, James, Elfin, Orion Lion, Miss Hepburn, Just Tim, Gemma and all the others who are reading along but not commenting. We are now bound together in kinship.

continued....