View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Guide

Hi,

I am not in my fifties at all, but I am curious, and so I looked up Saturn return, & mine showed that at 28/29 it was March 2013 - Oct 2013 - I remember that time, it wasn't pleasant, but I made due. The time after was worse.. Ironically, what I had wanted to do was go after a direction of which took me 8+ years to get to eventually, but once there, I was a mess, & I lost it. Irony is, the person I believe to be my TF went up there at this very time, so I was meant to meet him 8+ years ago....or at least run into him..

Right now, I feel like there is this big shift going on, & I am fearful that if I don't take the course that is telling me to take this big risk, than it will be gone, & I will have havoc again. Is that what the "waxing" & "waning" period's are, because I just looked it up, & read some articles about it. ???

I still want to be able to work on it as I go back up there.

I am being told by spirit I will have great success in a certain direction, but it is a risk, & with my background risks..well...life's been tough. I have a little bit better trust, as I feel it is being orchestrated by spirit, & I have Angel's around to protect & support the process, but still I hang back, & I hang onto "him"

If I go the other way, that is a risk too, but the thing I want to do, it does not mean there isn't hard work in it, there is, a lot, but it is worth it, & it shows that I will have everything I've ever wanted. Except that someone, though it shows a new someone coming in. Someone stronger. Almost like a gift. but I am still afraid to let go. This is kind of my life. I live in fear. I try.

I feel I've been working to unblock some things internally by way of working on my mental health, & with that I've been manifesting some things really quickly. But now there is a choice, when there wasn't before.

Sorry OP, I was just really curious.