View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Master
I haven't read everything as it is a lot, but what Bobjob said I agree with. Find another group. And I'd find one that is aimed at different things than meditation and becoming a medium.
Find something around intuitive development where you learn to work with and feel your energy system. Then you will learn to ground, shield, cleanse chakras, and so on and so forth.
That's how things opened up for me. You need a sense of your energy systems if you want to do more, but even if you don't want that, it will help you, your sense of well-being and even physical health.
From there you can take it further if you wish, healing, reading energies etc.

And people who are open from birth may also have to go through the same. I was open from birth. I could hear, see, sense, know, but I shut most of that down when I wasn't believed.
And even if it isn't shut down someone will have to learn to focus and develop their skills properly.

In essence everyone can, just that for some there are (still) more veils over it all and you need to do a little more work to clear that.
It is of course not a must to do so but a choice.
But it's not the case that some have the X-factor and other don't. We ALL have it.