View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Master
Fish

Hi James,

Thankyou for these questions. I'll try to explain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Transcending the world .....what exactly does that mean to you?

It means to me being a space where I am separate to thoughts and emotions and body, a space of stillness, just witnessing, beingness. I have glimpsed this space. I wouldn't have believed it is possible to exist like this, but it is. It's an interdimensional space. Sounds like science fiction doesn't it? I guess it can be approximated through other, more ordinary experiences. So there is out of body experiences, which quite a few people on this forum have had, and going deeper there are varying degrees to which one can transcend (warp drive out of) the mental bodies as well. I'm not fully realized so I wouldn't try to explain what I don't know for myself. In the transcendental space, one feels like the driver of a complex vehicle within a vehicle, so this is the seat of power. I've struggled with emotional eating all my life but that time I was in this space, I could see my thoughts in slow motion and could easily choose which ones to accept or reject. As a result I effortlessly lost 30lbs. In one month, looked radiant and everyone wanted to know my secret. However I had not attained the crown and could not maintain it, so before I knew it (it took over a year) I fell back into the pull of body and mind consciousness and put all the weight back on. This to me is the essence of paradise lost, being stuck in the gravity of form with no way to master my own mind and body. I wish that everyone could have this experience. The world would be a more peaceful, loving space.

Quote:
What does attachment mean to you? or detachment?
Attachment is desire or aversion. I can be "I want" "I hate" or "I am XYZ". It's the ego, the part of me that is the experiencer pulling or pushing something towards me energetically. The "middle way" of Buddhism is "I don't care" or it can manifest as unconditional love, which is love with no strings attached. As long as there is attachment, there needs to be an attachee, an experiencer or ego, and therefore a form in which this ego can express its attachment. In the enlightened state, it is said that the karmic seeds of attachment are there in the causal body but they have no effect. In simple words, if someone who murdered me in a past life shows up in this one and part of me remembers them and some feeling of aversion rises up in the mind, if I am in the zone of detachment, I can witness the feeling as energy, not met, and I can transform it or disolve it - it has no power over me. Sri Vasudeva cslls this an aspect of emotional intelligence and it's one of the great perks of enlightened consciousness.

Quote:
What does 'not identify with body and form' mean to you?

Under a super electron microscope the physical world is reveales as energy, and some of the more enlightened (and daring) quantum physicists are saying that this energy comes from a "nothing", goes back into it and comes out of it again...so there is an idea of the source. Space and time are products of form. Without the movement of planets and suns we could have no concept of time. Similarly with form, from intention to energy to the elements...we get forms. This is devolution and it is encoded in the story of Genesis of how the world was created - not in 7 days but in 7 stages, from crown chakrq to root chakra. Evolution is the journey of Spirit (Kundalini) back to the crown. At the crown there is a choice - dissolve into formlessness and merge with the void, or, turn back and reenter the world of forms from a transcended awareness, to help others who are still struggling. A being such as this would not identify with their form. As Jesus said, "I and my Father are one.". The I has become the "we" of collective consciousness (all of us and everything put together). This is to attain a superhuman state whilst in a human body, and in the mental bodies inside the human one.

Quote:
and lastly.....dare to seek what?

Well all of the above...seek to know who or what you truly are. Think of how you thought of yourself and your world as a child and compare it to what you know now...and the invitation is to not stop there but to go inward and swim in the ocean of your being. The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. I know people who dared to give it a shot and boy were they surprised when magical things startes happening in their lives - wow this is for real! The universe awaits your command. It won't create the proof unless you ask for it and show you mean it.

Well I invested a lot into this, hopefully not for nothing. I may not reply for a while because I'm packing now to go on a trip but I'll check in in a couple of days. I am actually going to a retreat hosted by Sri Vasudeva and will be meditating and reiking in a very high energy field, so if anyone wants me to pray for their transformation into higher consciousness, I'll be happy to add it to my own prayers for myself.