View Single Post
Old 29-12-2013, 04:28 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizz
I know of someone who has life path 25/7, destiny number 77/5, soul urge 25/7, personality 52/7 and he was born on the 7th of the 7th! Does this mean anything? Good or bad? Im quite curious about it as ive never known anyone with such a dominant number, Ive read that having too many of one number creates negative energy, do you find this true? -thankyou <3

Not sure if it creates negative energy, but I do think the number 7 is a strong indicator of when things will come to pass for this person ...
It also mean something "we" do not have clear sight of ...
In death, "we" search for answers to help "us" come to grips w/the reality ...

My deceased husband's dominant number was also 7; it appeared in the year of his birth, date, year & time of his death to the section # & grave #, he died on the 7th floor of the hospital, the man who killed him has 7 letters in each his first & last name, he was sentenced on the 7th; the report by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration citing the Ford Explorer to be the cause of head crush was released on the day (7th) of my husband's death; he died from head crush as the result of a road rage driver ...
There are many more, however, these are the most prolific ...
For some people, death is viewed as good - the end of one's earthly lessons, therefore, the signs we are shown are left to one's own beliefs ...
As a result of a death, we all search for answers to help us understand & come to grips w/it - these are what I found ...
His death was meant to be at that exact time & place by a man w/7 letters in both his first & last names ...