View Single Post
Old 30-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityBlue
I met a lady a few years ago who said very similar. She told me her story that money was nothing (not really) and she gave & gave & gave money away and did not mind & always got money in one way or another back. In fact received more than she gave, so gave more & more...

Yup that is honestly how it works as long as you aren't giving away money and things for the purpose of getting things in return. When you engage in kind and selfless acts toward others the Universe always finds a way to pay you back. I gave away money when money wasn't much of an issue for me and I had plenty of it, but as soon as things changed and money became an issue magically thousands of dollars appeared out of the thing air. Well not out of the thin air but they became attainable by doing something I have done for all of my life, playing video games. My friends don't believe that I made about $20,000 USD playing video games until I show them my PayPal statements. The Universe rewards you greatly if you are willing to make some small selfless sacrifices.