View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 01:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
If so what were they like? How did they communicate with you? What did they look like? What did you guys do together? What adventured did they take you on?
my twin flame used to be my spirit guide. sophia is a spirit guide, the main one, but i have 7 other ones that work along with her, just on a different mission. one time during meditation, me and my twin flame astral projected to the moon. i didnt do it on purpose, it just happened during my meditation. we were in a protective bubble with a mat on it that we sat on. ended up in a crater hole on the moon, then the projection stopped.

sophia is something else. she is very loving and i feel attracted to her because of her loving energy. when i connected to her i feel a lot of love for her, and i get lost in it sometimes, and i wonder if had i not got lost in the love then maybe she would say something to me. but that doesnt happen with her.

except for the one time she told me that once i get to my destination, which ill be there in 2021, she will see what she can do with regards to my twin flame soul.

:) peace