Thread: Extreme Caution
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Hi Briam
Hopefully I can be of any assistance to your experience and expand on it. You're right, it's true we shouldn't go playing around without the continued and competent help of a teacher or at least an advanced student who has become adept at it themselves and knows what is actually going on.

Seeing the black smoke shapes behind the eyes is a very simple and initial phenomena often called "black phosphourus" all it means is that you relaxed the mind enough to be able to set a gaze upon the internal visual cortex stimulation without external visual stimulation. It means nothing more passed what a person's mind makes them abstract so there should be no rational fear there. It's a good sign lol, used as a foundation for specific other practices.

The activation of the centers you described also makes me think of two things, you have some prana shakti actived and/or you irritated the nervous system which is easy to do if your vayus are out of balance.

DO NOT do any of those practices unless BOTH YOUR NOSTRILS are open and clear. I know that sounds crazy but there's some things to understand and going about it by yourself isn't a recommended course of action. The relationship between the breath and use of focus aren't something most people understand so congrats on that but going any further requires somebody probably walk you through what you should be doing if you have a specific goal in mind.

STOP if you feel needles, ants crawling on your skin, something tickling your hair etc... at the very least keep you tongue folded touching the roof of the mouth if you continue (kechari mudra).
Hi
Like i said i was with a teacher for three years her chakra cleansing was more subtle which incorporated the breath she would only have a small group of six people max but the number dropped right down to myself and the teacher we had a good connection esp with the meditation wed share one another's experience at the end of each session if we had anything to share but i knew in my mind it was coming to an end and one day i said tyo her look manni thank you most kindly for doing this but you making nothing for your troubles not many weeks after that my car broke down it was not cost effective to repair so i called and gave her the venue was difficult to get too

if you read my finally the problem only started when i started another beginners development on the chakras id downloaded to kindle from sandi anastis development sorry about the spelling it was done on purpose.id checked all the medical possibilities had brain scan hearts etc all came back clear. i got a lot of strange stories its something you cannot talk to anybody about they just think your strange or they become very fearful of the unknown, well inhope you enjoy my little ending like i said i got more stories but they might get censored they did on facebook and certain other sites ive belonged too in the past