View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Master
I do not see the face you're talking about, too much glare on the stone. Maybe post another photo and beforehand draw a circle what you say is a face in Photoshop or Gimp.

In any case, be more careful with whom you trust. Sometimes you can see Faery, dragon, a face, a shape etc. in a crystal.
That does NOT, however, mean there's a being trapped in the crystal. I have a citrine that depicts a complete Fairy inside, formed by fractures. Complete as in full body with wings, hands reaching out a bit.
But... there is NO Fairie trapped inside the crystal! It means it has very strong Faery energy, yes. But that's it.
That connotation and me buying it makes so much sense as at the time I was busy a lot with The Fae.

I bought a larger carnelian when in Glastonbury, UK, when I really needed that as I was working on my Sacral chakra & femininity.
I'd been looking for one for ages, then I found it in a shop when I was on holiday there.
Then later on, back home already, I noticed that there was the face of a woman and an outline of her body in it, formed by white calcite. I had not seen that when I bought it.
But it made total sense as I was busy with my inner Feminine & femininity.

In the approx 10-12 yrs of working with crystals and crystal skulls I've only once come across something with an unpleasant energy inside. It is extremely rare, and nothing to do with the crystal, but with some (previous) caretaker. Just like you sometimes need to cleanse a crystal when you buy from a not very positive or pure source. But even then it's not nasty, just 'lower' energies and you can easily cleanse them away.
What I dealt with was different, was nasty, managed to get rid of that too btw as it is not innate to the crystal. AND... it did NOT show in the texture like an evil face or whatever either.

Just be more careful whom you consult and believe. I would like to see a photo of it where you outline the face you perceive.