View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeagsimhor
I cannot claim to understand Elementals or 'Fae' as you call them. If you are talking about Faeries then I know exactly what you are talking about.
NO!
No Faerie is locked into any stone or anything else. Faeries live in plants and forests valleys and by streams and love life. You have been lied to by perhaps several human beings. The only one likely to be trapped in anything is you! Throw the stone away Be free and don't listen to any more lies.
Some people love to scare us because they have nothing else left. Faeries never scare .They have no need to. Like plants - they are perfect in their own way. Has a plant ever tried to hurt or scare you?
Toss away the stone and it's associations.

Although I do appreciate your taking the time to respond, I do disagree with you about one thing....Nobody has lied to me. I have had a friendship and have been going for spiritual clearings to my shaman for quite a long time now. He would not and has never lied about anything to me or anyone else. His intentions and words when he speaks are well thought out and true. He is what some may deem an "ascended master" in his ablities. I witnessed the stone move across his open palm all by itself which was quite a site to behold. If he says it is elemental then I have no reason to disblieve him. He is extremely developed spiritually with many gifts he has to help others. As in any race of beings wether it be ours or other dimensions even there are different beings all with differences in the traits they carry. I don't deem the stone negative only being true to it's nature. Anything can be transmuted even if the energy was not to be desired if you know what you are doing. So on that account I have to kindly disagree with you. This man I see has no ill intention towards anyone who seeks his help, and no reason to lie either. I have known him for a very long time....you don't even know him, so to draw that conclusion would not be fair.