View Single Post
Old 22-04-2021, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman

And that means everything you see is source in a different form.

Which means that technically we have been everyone? Like Source has been all lives, all existence, through time.

So it seems kind of moot to think about past lives in a linear fashion? As when you “ascend” or experience “enlightenment” none of that makes sense?
The Miss above covered some of what I am about to say.

Technically every thing you 'see' is YOU in a different form. Your perceptions are entirely created by you. Your point that what 'IS' is all made of the same stuff, I agree with.

The whole idea of 'past' lives only has any implication from with in time. As such it only applies to your experience in material reality (where there is time). This is why I refer to them as 'other lives'.

In general, knowing about other lives is more distracting than helpful for most incarnated as humans.

[advanced] Assuming you are spirit/divine/source, these other lives are as real and existent as you. As such, you can go interact with them or even do projects together. Of course, you can do projects with other beings too. However, there are certain advantages to working with yourself and presumably well aligned motivation to tackle the same projects.