View Single Post
Old 20-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Do you get me?
....Is that the point of past lives for people to? Is it just a way of finding out more about themselves
so they can grow or is it a vanity thing?
I get you 100%
Yes, as much as the couch and my physical body is an illusion, so are my past lives !! Excellent surmise!

You bring up ''the point''. So I will give my take! (And wish I could give you a 'Like' for the opportunity.)
May we not so much talk about the point of specific things ...but talk about the 'the point' of the whole darn thing!!

Why the illusion of 'us'...and a linear experience of other lives and on this 'stage ' of the earth in this universe - with matter,
gravity, all sorts of limiting physical laws, personalities to bump into that could be of very low morals and IQs...(gosh, what a trip this place is)!

What is the point if none of it is real? Vanity. Excellent question.

Instead of going on and on as I do...I say, you truly would have to know the Mind and Heart of the Creator, period.
But...
I will tell you 'my take' cuz, it's too much fun!
(But, having your own direct revelation is best.)
That said - the Creator is singular and alone, The Only One..oh my, so utterly alone
it is beyond our understanding - you gasp when you exp
a peek behind the curtain !

So, my exp is that everything, (past life relationships, our own little brains in our heads, what we see, what we unknowingly create,
this brilliant system of karma or sowing and reaping, this entire Dream), is for one thing...
for this Creator, this Spirit, to experience all that can be experienced...in zillions of ways...with the most beautiful exp, the thing waited for? :
(Drumroll)
*When one of the created creatures - wakes up even a little a-n-d
Recognizes, acknowledges, sees and, thus, automatically loves this Creator.*
THIS is why all this Lila, this Play upon a Stage, this Cosmic Dance
this Divine Romance was created.

This is my input to your question.
And what is vanity? - is thinking anything is real or important...other than the One Creator...whether here or on the Other Side where
you hang out with past loved ones, as unreal as our own little individualized souls and minds.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru