View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
Sangress you twisted you own words and backpedaled when got caught. Xan, simply put there is a curtain of energy around this earth that divides the astral from the physical, it isn't imaginary mental gap in consciousness. The veil is a very real thing that lives breaths and dies as we do.
Sangress, Xan neither of you are going to let up, and neither am I, This simple topic has turned into a back and forth argument with no point, both of you are not contributing at all merely undermining me. I am asking both of you nicely to find another topic to post on, I realize that I have no authority in this matter but all the same we are starting to sound like broken records and I'm not looking forward to getting banned because this convo got out of hand as it's doing right now.

You'll here from me next when my experiment concludes.
wow, you're really over complicating a thing that is literally 1st nature to everything that lives...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi