View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 02:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
( I screwed up the order while photographing, oops) I see this health related. Although, ending with the King of Swords, this may be an intense week ahead as far as "Getting Real" on many spectrums.

What you need to think about? Ace Of Cups. My cup runtheth over, but it's important to keep my cup full. Be healthy, nurture internally. I got some health challenges, and today I just started chugging down on a detox diet...

What you need to do: Ten of Wands, clear that cra*p up, lots of grounding and meditation and detoxing needed. Your eye sights is foggy and you get headaches because you haven't worn your glasses in how long??

The challenge: King of Swords: Fun Vacation time is over, now its time to Get real with where I am at. Especially, with health and doctors appointments. I have been neglecting the health appointments. Call the doc, dentist ( major problem) and the eye doctor I need my glasses, its been LONG awaited. Putting everyone first and stalling with my own progression

End of week review. This was funny. Father of swords came through, *phew* dicing, chopping, mincing

Ill have to do a fresh one for the thanksgiving holiday : ) Maybe less analyzing/sporadic thoughts