Thread: Discipline
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 07:44 PM
asearcher

Hey, that's good : )

I think meditation in itself can bring you balance and once one has balance one does not overeat or eat too little.

When I have had unbalance in my life and mind, in the past I lost so much weight I was referred to go over to the children's department in order to buy something that fit, that was a waking up call. Then later in life being unhappy I gained weight as I overate and did not have enough energy to move as much as I would normally do. With me it works strangely in one way or the other. There are those who are heavily overweight that suffer from depression, for instance, and the other way around too. When I am in balance I simply eat not too little and not too much, then even my intake of food is in balance ;) There are other traps as well, when tired and not allowed to go to sleep (unbalance) I often feel I have to eat something, usually sweets of some kind...So for me personally I don't think it is so much down to discipline, but balance in life, in heart and mind, but I can't speak for others. I think too if one is disciplined one is in charge of one's own life, freedom, power, strengthen, safety in one self - and that is balance :)