View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Ascender
I don't think that it's worth to spend time on money mantras as if any money mantra would really have been effective then it would have become famous, or it could be a secret mantra but that's not the case with Mr. Pillai's Shreem Brzee mantra.

I'm reminded of:
Quote:
About Napoleon Hill I remember... he himself was a poor man. That would have been enough proof to disprove his whole philosophy. He became rich by selling the book, THINK AND GROW RICH.
But it was not positive thinking that was making him rich – it was fools around the world who were purchasing the book, it was his work, his labor, his effort. But in the very beginning days, when his book came out, he used to stand in bookstores to persuade people to purchase the book.
And it happened that Henry Ford came in his latest model car and went into the bookshop to find something light to read. And Napoleon Hill did not want to miss this chance. He went forwards with his book and he said, ”A great book has just been published – you will be happy with it. And it is not only a book, it is a sure method of success.”
Henry Ford looked at the man and said, ”Are you the writer of the book?”
Napoleon Hill said proudly, ”Yes, I am the writer of the book.” And he can be proud: that book he has written is a piece of art. And to create a piece of art out of **** is real mastery.
Henry Ford, without touching the book, just asked one question, ”Have you come in your own car or on the bus?”
Napoleon Hill could not understand what he meant. He said, ”Of course, I came on the bus.”
Henry Ford said, ”Look outside. That is my private car, and I am Henry Ford. You are befooling others; you don’t have even a private car and you write a book called THINK AND GROW RICH! And I have grown rich without thinking, so I don’t want to bother with it. You think and grow rich! – and when you grow rich then you come to me. That will be the proof. The book is not the proof”
Quoted from http://www.lifetrainings.com/Why-the...esnt-work.html

I don't know whether this story is true but I'm showing the logic here.