View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 06:50 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda

Ah, so that's what that one looks like. That board is from Amy Zerner & Monte Farber, right? I have their Enchanted Spellboard. Personally, I think I like the look of the Enchanted Spellboard better.

I think a few people have mentioned that they've never heard anything good coming from a ouija board, but if I remember correctly from one of my psychic development classes, Jane Roberts, who wrote a bunch of books that were channelled from a spirit named Seth, started out on a ouija board. She and her husband would ask the questions, while someone wrote down what the board was spelling out. And after several weeks, or months of doing this, Jane was starting to finish the sentences before "Seth" had a chance to finish spelling them out. And after doing that for a few more weeks, they were able to set the board aside and just let Seth channel through Jane. They went on to publish 10 books of channelled messages from Seth, and it all started out as a research experiment to see if ouija boards were for real. So there's a good ouija board story