View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
Reading for tealily: What won't work for tealily this year that she needs to be aware of?

1. Situation - 5 of Swords
2. Opposing force or obstacle - Knight of Swords
3. Past - 7 of Swords

Oh my, my, my. All swords, and not good swords at that.

There's a lot of conflict going on here. The 7 of Swords as past, indicates a deceptive, underhanded situation that has now led to massive conflict. Note that both the 7 of Swords and the 5 of Swords indicate a level of unfairness - in the sense that there may be a situation of betrayal or someone doing whatever they can to get what they want. Not nice at all.

The Knight of Swords rushing in isn't a good look either. Someone's charging in trying to sort the situation out, but they're going about it the wrong way. They are being way to hasty and impulsive and haven't really thought it through properly. Very hot-headed and arrogant and will definitely make matters worse.

As far as what's not going to work for you this year, I would say a present conflict won't be solved. If anything, it will get worse. If I were you, I'd stay well away and don't get involved.

Good luck with that :)

Next reading for Pandora: a similar take but a bit more positive (hopefully): What will work for Pandora this year?