View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 10:17 AM
Master

Ooh, hadn't thought of just exploring the mini-cross but that's not a bad way to do it, it'll make us really appreciate each new element as we add it on.

@Clover - Theresa Reed's guide is super beginner-friendly with lots of pictures :) You'll be fine.

Feedback for Pandora
100% bang on. I had a lot of work and not much assistance from other people - partially because it fell within my special interest area, but notably there was a lot of unpaid work as well (I am changing this for 2019; sometimes non-paid work is worth it for exposure/experience but sometimes cost not worth benefit). Had lots of issues with our receptionist, as well.

Reading for Pandora
So this is actually pretty positive -

Hierophant reversed crossed by 9 of Cups suggests to me that you're engaged in something a bit unconventional. The vibe here is very "I know there's no road map for this, but we need this, and there's one here, and I think we're probably going to do it like that... and yup that should just about work... NOBODY THINK TOO DEEPLY ABOUT HOW IT'S COMING TOGETHER BECAUSE IT'LL FREAK YOU OUT" type stuff "Unorthodox" is probably a good way to describe things.

And you seem pretty satisfied with yourself - must be proud of putting it all together and figuring it all out :) (9 of Cups)

Next reading for tealily
What is on it's way to NOT working out for me in 2019 that I need to be aware of?