Thread: Akashic records
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izildo
How can I tap into the akashic records? Is there someone that really has experience with this?
Which medidation and what symbolic signs to use when medidating.

This is a description of the method used by Edgar Cayce to access the Akashic Records.
(the book "The Journey Within" by Henry Bolduc is in the public domain, and can be downloaded here:
http://henryreed.com/henrybolduc/free.htm)
Quote:
Reading 294-19, the process Cayce had used to gain access to information after he was in a trance ...

Simple hypnosis would not guarantee success, I found. After entering a trance, Cayce went through a series of levels of consciousness to reach the place where he could read from the record, or Book of Life, of an individual. When Cayce was ready, his guide (usually his wife, Gertrude Adams Cayce), gave him the suggestion to begin the reading. If the proper suggestions were not given at the right time, he would drift into normal sleep and here would be no reading.

The Cayce Levels

You see yourself as a tiny dot out of your physical body, which lies inert before you. You find yourself oppressed by darkness and there is a feeling of terrific loneliness.

Suddenly you are conscious of a white beam of light. As this tiny dot, you move upward following the light, knowing that you must follow it or be lost.

As you move along this path of light, you gradually become conscious of various levels upon which there is movement.

Upon the first levels there are vague, horrible shapes, grotesque forms such as one sees in nightmares. Passing on, there begin to appear on either side misshapen forms of human beings with some part of the body magnified.

Again there is a change, and you become conscious of gray-hooded forms moving downward. Gradually these become lighter in color. Then the direction changes and these forms move upward and the color of the robes grows rapidly lighter.

Next, there begin to appear on either side vague outlines of houses, walls, trees, etc., but everything is motionless.

As you pass on, there is more light and movement in what appear to be normal cities and towns.

With the growth of movement, you become conscious of sounds, at first indistinct rumblings, then music, laughter, and singing of birds.

There is more and more light, the colors become very beautiful, and there is the sound of wonderful music. The houses are left behind, ahead there is only a blending of sound and color.

Quite suddenly you come upon a Hall of Records. It is a hall without walls, without ceiling, but you are conscious of seeing an old man who hands you a large book, a record of the individual for whom you seek information.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.