View Single Post
Old 20-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Deactivated Account
I just remembered two occasions, which i think was an intuition listening. It was a quite while ago.

Back then, when i got the Driving licence, and was driving back from the school, and i was at standing at the red traffic light.
I noticed a taxi car behind me.

When the green light came, i had to drive to the left side road, which had 2 lines. Usually when i drive, i keep the driving speed at the maximum limit, up to +10kmH.
But this time, suddenly i decided to slow down (to keep the limit of 50kmH), and got on the right line. Suddenly, i had some thoughts which were like:
"Let see if the taxi drivers know where the police is doing speed controls" (I had to translate this from german to english)

Then, as i got fully on the right line, the taxi was driving past me on the left, and 10 seconds later a red flashing light could be seen.

(p.s. i didn't knew that the police is checking the speed that day. Usually you could know it by hearing it on the radio, but that was not the case.)

2. I was in my homeland, for the vacation. One day, a friend asked me if i would like to go out with him and two girls to the beach.
It was a kind of beach where you had to reach it with a boat.
We 4 spent a nice time there, and when i drove them home/hotel, one of the girls asked me if we would like to meet again, to walk at the beautiful beach side.
While she was talking, ( it happened within 10 seconds or so) i had the impression or the knowledge that the next day she is going to ask me, if i, because i had a car, would drive her to the bus station.

I agreed on the meeting, but now with added curiosity, to see if the thoughts which i had were true.

She didn't mentioned anything about the bus station, and i knew that she had to go, earlier. She was in a kind of excursion with a group of other girls, and she had to go back earlier to her hometown. That was what i knew, beforehand.

The next day, we were walking and decided to drink something. While talking she did asked me exactly what i thought the day before.

I think these are the examples on how the intuition may work. (At least how it can work, in my case.)
(p.s. i do not know if it was an intuition or a case of mind-reading/thought transfer ... or something else)