Thread: Culling Deer
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
I share your exasperation with the views of those humans who think they have absolute right to push out wildlife from the habitat which they possessed for countless centuries, just so that they can have larger gardens or the property company wants to expand its profits by building more houses where woods currently are. Why can't those people complaining about the deer eating their flowers and shrubs simply put up some high fencing? We have wild deer near us, but have secure fencing (to protect our lambs from foxes, etc.) and have never had any problem at all.

If humans hadn't interfered in the first place, altering the balance of nature, this situation would never have arisen. Now they think that two wrongs can make a right....(It doesn't).

LPC - I agree that we should live with and around nature and preserve what is already in place. They were here first. I guess it all boils down to survival of the fittest and man has all the machinery to mull down forest for condos. I think your signature line says it all.