View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
My father recently passed over and I saw his body prepare my mind for his passing. He did not need to be prepared his mind and body were ready it was me that needed to be prepared.

I have had death and life experiences. I have died 5 times and in one of my experiences I saw exactly what was happening in another room of the hospital. I saw the conversation with my loved ones and the doctors. When I was better I discussed this with the man the doctor spoke with and he was completely floored that I knew the conversation and the room.

This is the way many people are encouraged to believe in something beyond ourselves. Experience is the best teachers. There is no way any of that could have happened if there was no Powers that Be or Deity or whatever you want to call it.

I wish you well but it may take a personal experience for your son to become a believer.

Peace and Light,
SC

Isn't your Experience indicative that this material world reality is not a "Real" as we normally percieve?

If one can pray with sincerity, believing, one can be amazed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisScorpion61
He said he has to have proof right in front of him. I told him proof is everywhere.

Reminds of the movie, "Fools Rush In". Towards the end of the movie there's a line something like, "There are signs everywhere, you only have to look!"
Starring that guy from the "Friends" series, and Salma Hyak.
In fact the movie is about an atheist who has a realtionship with a Catholic believer. Interesting.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein