Thread: Visions?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 08:23 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Yes it sounds about right thank you! that's when they appear and I don't recall seeing such things even on movies though I can't tell anymore lol... there's a lot of stuff in movies...
How many times did you go to a regression session? do you recommend it?
You're welcome, I'm just happy you too is having this :)

I have been led one time during past life regression meditation, and the rest are from those videos on youtube and it works for me, I just think I have to work on the closing some more as I have continues flashbacks during day time the day or days after a successful regression meditation, but then the door closes more and more. It could also be that I get more tired than usual before it wears off.

I do it very seldom now, though because I wish to stay more grounded in this one, ha ha. It is still a hobby a have. I like searching to see if what I have experienced could really have been true. That was how I eventually found my two past life selfs, I think. The most important thing is to heal from something that is unfinished.

I have learn not to push forward close doors as it is closed for a reason to help protect one self. So if you notice that something is just too terrible don't push :) Then I think one should be in the care of a good psychiatrist.

Last edited by asearcher : 05-07-2020 at 10:40 AM.