View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 07:17 PM
Knower

Tarot and oracle cards are just tools at the end of the day. They are pieces of paper or cardboard or whatever with symbols on them. I am oversimplifying this, and I am an animist of sorts, but it is important to know that.

All of our reality reflects back to us. So when you ask a question, and pull cards, what you see and read is a reflection of your energy, what is going on within yourself.

If you keep asking the cards or testing the deck, then you will get mixed results. Why? Because if you need to keep asking, that means you do not trust the message. So you will get mixed messages, because you feel mixed in your trust of the message.

Similarly with testing, it is fine to do so. I certainly did that in my early days. But I did it with the intention of learning how best to work with my gifts or with cards. So that I could evolve and grow. Not to see if it was real or not.

So test a bit, that is fine. But if you overdo it, that is a sign of mistrust. And so you will get mixed answers that make you mistrust even further.